Wildflower Gin Masterclass
- Varighed: 2 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Varsity Lakes, Queensland
- Produkt kode: WFC01
This class is perfect for beginners as you learn how to make your own gin using our Alembic Pot Stills at the Wildflower distillery. During the class, you'll delve into the fascinating history of gin and learn about the botanicals and how Wildflower makes its gin.
You'll then use this new knowledge to create your own gin, by choosing botanicals to create your very own unique blend.
Covered in the gin masterclass:
- A two-hour session run by Wildflower's team
- A lesson on gin and its history
- An explanation of the distillation process
- Select from our large range of botanicals to produce your own unique flavour
- Distil your gin using our 2.5-litre alembic copper stills
- You'll taste the Wildflower Gin
Perfect for beginners.
What you'll get
- 500 ml bottle of gin that you create (40% alcohol)
- 1 cocktail
What to bringWe recommend you get dropped off/uber or taxi, so you can enjoy tasting the alcohol you are making.